Friday, November 09, 2007

Same thing. Distraction here and there. How i wish i can just change a class with all friends that willing to work hard n play only at the right time. Had business finance lesson today, instead of learning something, i feel so stressed wif it. Looking at hw the others r able to attempt the tutorial qn while i cant, i dono wad to do. Asked some of them but they said they just anyhow did it, dono hw to do also. Lol. Well for now business finance sure's a headache for me.

Tml will be a long day for me also. Early in the morning got dental appointment-FOC, cool right? Then go straight to school for violin follow by cello lesson. Sure can relax myself a bit but thinking of the amt of work that needs to be done. STRESS again. Lolx. I guess maybe it's because i wana score well for exam so i feel so stress when i cant get something on my head.

No comments: